Thuc, a programmer guy with strong passion, responsibility and logical thinking. A man always thinks: talent, motivation and development are importance element to success in work and life.
- In 2012, I tried to work as a co-founder of IT company, it gave me a lot of experiences in technical lead and manage people.
- From 2011 to 2015, I had a chance to work at Yellow Pepper, Latin America's leading mobile payment and banking company. Five years as back-end developer of banking services gave me solid mindset with building enterprise applications and security domain. In this time, I had the changes to learn and practice software development processes as Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
- From 2015, I had interested with embedded development and tried to build some gadgets with Arduino, Raspberry and Beaglebone. In this time, I worked as hardware and back-end developer at SiliconStraits, 16-strong outsourced product development team in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- Improve skill in technical, leadership, life and others.
- Contribute to building open source community Vietnam and world. I like the ideas of software freedom and the key is the sharing of knowledge.
Summary of qualification:
- Strong passion, responsibility and logical thinking.
- Experience in software development and embedded development.
- Work in open source communities and open source projects.
- Analysis, solution design and problem-solving.
- Familiar with agile development processes.
- "God is in the details" - Ludwig mies van der rohe.
- "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free." - Linus Torvalds.