You can ask me about full- or part-time employment
- Haskell user since 1994.
- organiser of the Melbourne Functional Programming Union (FPU) since 1998.
- participant of Haskell Hackathons in Edinburgh 2009 and Sydney 2010.
Significant Haskell software projects:
- a declarative debugger for Haskell.
- a breakpoint debugger for GHC.
- a Python compiler written in Haskell.
- bindings to the MPI library for distributed parallel programming.
Significant Haskell literature:
- author of the Tour of the Haskell Prelude (widely distributed on the net).
- author of two articles in the Monad Reader magazine.
- invited speaker at the 5th International Advanced Functional Programming School, Estonia, 2004.
- co-author of a paper at the Haskell Symposium 2007.
- presenter at the Haskell Implementors Workshop in 2009.
Significant Haskell teaching experience:
- several years tutoring Haskell to first year university students.
- two years lecturing Haskell to first year university students.
- one semester lecturing advanced functional programming to fourth year university students.
Other Haskell activities:
- three month internship in 2007 at Microsoft Research in Cambridge, UK, working on the breakpoint debugger in GHC.
- PhD on declarative debugging in Haskell.