EXPERT HASKELL DEVELOPER – FRONT OFFICE DEVELOPER– LEADING HEDGE FUND – LONDON
||Henlow Recruitment Group
||December 11, 2013 09:05:21 AM
||January 1, 2014
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
Contact: 020 7871 4482
Henlow Financial Markets has been retained by a leading Hedge Fund in London to find an exceptional Haskell programmer with a strong technical background to join their highly regarded core technology team within the front office quant group.
This is a rare opportunity for someone with or without finance experience to join a front office team located in a leading Hedge Fund. This quant group is responsible for all major technology projects within the front office space and the team focus on Haskell projects. They are searching for a highly motivated developer who has a passion for technology and is interested in working on extremely challenging technical projects in partnership with front office traders and quants. Maths skills are not essential however a keen interest in technology is a pre-requisite.
- Programming experience in a commercial environment.
- Extensive experience in Haskell.
- PHD / High Level degree in Computer Science.
Good communication skills.
- The opportunity to work with developers who are passionate about technology.
- Business reporting line – Business bonus.
- This is a great opportunity for a passionate technologist to join the front office quant group, reporting directly to the business at a leading Hedge Fund based in London.
To learn more about this opportunity please apply below or call Neena Singh at Henlow Financial Markets on +44 20 7871 4482.
Passive Candidates: If you are not actively searching for your next position but interested to learn about this and other opportunities in the front office quant space please contact Neena Singh on +44 20 7871 4482 for a confidential discussion.